News: Brett Stewart ruled out again (Rnd 5)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: News: Brett Stewart ruled out again

Why his Dessie persisting with Williams on the Wing when he should have Oldfield in instead.

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh:(

Maybe it's time to consider Hoppa fullback full time. Just putting this out there. A bloke who kits up 2-3 times per season just destroys whatever chemistry and consistency there may be in the team.

Sharks will win tomorrow night.

No, I'm just sick of all the injuries this team carries, with habitual type players soaking up huge cap space whilst dordelling on the sidelines.

Brett Stewart is an amazing player. I know that, and hindsight's great. I'm sure he soaks up more than 10% of our salary cap, and what has he provided since round 1, 2009?

Same goes for David Williams and Shane Rodney. You add those THREE, and that's money that could be more wisely invested elsewhere.

It's also why Robertson is the type of hardy player teams need. Value for coin.

I'm sick of hearing about Rodney, Stewart, Wolfman, Matai all being out for whatever reason. It hurts the rest of the team, and all the chemistry we could have.

Ryan said:
No, I'm just sick of all the injuries this team carries, with habitual type players soaking up huge cap space whilst dordelling on the sidelines.

Brett Stewart is an amazing player. I know that, and hindsight's great. I'm sure he soaks up more than 10% of our salary cap, and what has he provided since round 1, 2009?

Same goes for David Williams and Shane Rodney. You add those THREE, and that's money that could be more wisely invested elsewhere.

I'm sick of hearing about Rodney, Stewart, Wolfman, Matai all being out for whatever reason. It hurts the rest of the team, and all the chemistry we could have.

all those gun high paid players and whre are they, how long until jamie is out again??

Seriously:-

Brett Stewart - out (injured)
David Williams - out (injured)
Dean Whare - coming back from long term injury
Shane Rodney - out (long term injury)
Jason King - coming back from suspension
Steve Matai - coming back from 7 game suspension
Tony Williams - coming back from injury - and on the wing FFS
Anthony Watmough - out - suspended
Terrence Seu Seu - out - suspended
Darcy Lussick - coming back from long term injury
George Rose - dropped or injured???
Will Hopoate - has been injured this year

Seriously, what the **** is going on? Des and the club are going on about how excited they are at our position, and after this weekend, we could be 2 from 5 !

have a bad day ?
take a look at the rest of the talent that is still in the side

Berkeley_Eagle said:
have a bad day ?
take a look at the rest of the talent that is still in the side

Like Vic Mauro?

Ryan said:

I bloody well hope we get our bad luck with injuries out of the way early in the season and are fit for the back end. With all the talk of Robbo being replaced by Oldfield I am thinking it should be Williams. If his injuries don't improve we won't have a choice.

I don't recall Hopoate being injured this year and King played last week, he's not coming back.

I see your point, but we could just as easily be 3 from 5 and in a good position.

We lost the first game and we were going to get the wooden spoon, then won a game and were going to be premiers, i'd hate to be married to most posters on here.....

If you'd let me throw a leg, I'd marry you.

Totally agree Garts.

Ryan uv to be kidding!
How can you get on this forum and bag champions of the club like snake.The guys scored almost 100 trys and is only in his mid twenties!!!Not to mention what his been thru 2 get back on the park.
Wake up mate, u should be ashamed 2 call yourself a manly supporter by bagging one of our favourite sons.

Ryan have another beer or u and Darren should get a room

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7