News: Brett Stewart - the final day in court and the ramifications for our game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Read again the dramatic aftermath of the court's decision and the 'on-the-spot reporter' DSM5 as he provides his summation of where this leaves the individuals and organisations involved with the Brett Stewart allegations and court case:</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5173-brett-stewart-the-final-day-in-court-and-the-ramifications-for-our-game.html">Read the full article</a>

Maybe this article should be submitted to the Walkley Foundation for excellence in journalism.

DSM5 left his best until last - great stuff

Brilliant words DSM, you've summed up what most of have felt/are feeling.

Once again many thanks for your thorough reporting.

The Wheel link said:
Maybe this article should be submitted to the Walkley Foundation for excellence in journalism.

DSM5 doesn't have much competition from the reporting of any other journalists on this subject.

MadMarcus link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=185559.msg299170#msg299170 date=1285738666]

DSM5 doesn't have much competition from the reporting of any other journalists on this subject.
[/quote]

If there was an award for best fiction there would be plenty of nominations

Innes link said:
Excellent. Bought a tear to my eye.

Me too. DSM I honestly dont know what we all would have done without you! Cant imagine having to rely only on what the media brought us - which wasnt much.

Thanks for the excellent coverage DSM, I have been away travelling the last week and a half and getting on here to get the skinny on the only story that has mattered of late has been great.

They said on the radio that 3 jury members stayed back to congratulate Brett as they thought the whole case was all a a load of crap. The lawyer said that he had never seen that happen in all his years in court.

A fair assessment of the poor joke that was this case. The family have been through hell and back, it is obvious it had a negative affect on the club as well. I hope everyone can leave him alone to enjoy a good off season.
The last thing i would like to hear about this case is apology from Gallop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6