News: Brett's fishing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
<p>BRETT Stewart is finally able to take part in one of his favourite pastimes this weekend - fishing with his dad.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5190-bretts-fishing.html">Read the full article</a>

Hope he catches a boatload of News Ltd red herrings and reels in a massive damages claim.

i dont know how much fun he is going to have, im about 2hrs north of their holiday van  & it has been  raining 3days straight .. always dark clouds when i looked down south, clearing up today sort of..

my brother was trying to tell me that hadley & bozo were giving it to the manly club deluxe for deserting brett for the entire 18 months. i told him he must ne wrong and maybe they were talking about how the nrl never contacted him. but he reckons they were definately talking about the manly club.

anyone else listen to it?

WAMF link said:
Rex's post was taken from the bottom half of the Manly Daily article.http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/laid-back-roosters-have-won-first-battle/
Damn it, you caught me out, WAMF. Admit it, we're all jealous of roving reporter DSM's grabbing of the limelight.  You're right that it does bear an uncanny resemblance to Zorba's column on the 1st of October, he obviously read my thoughts.

The part I loved best in Zorba's article was:

"I have impeccable reports that the jury was 100 per cent unanimous that Brett Stewart was innocent from day two of the trial. It waited for something to be presented to give reason for the charges and they never came."

Bellanto had not even started the defence at that stage.  Highlights once again just how ludicrously flimsy the prosecution case was.

Country Matt link said:
my brother was trying to tell me that hadley & bozo were giving it to the manly club deluxe for deserting brett for the entire 18 months. i told him he must ne wrong and maybe they were talking about how the nrl never contacted him. but he reckons they were definately talking about the manly club.

anyone else listen to it?

I didn't hear it, but I'm sure your brother got it wrong and they were talking about the NRL. Brett has already thanked Manly for sticking with him. Plus, I doubt Bozo would be bad mouthing Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2