News: Brookie levy: ask ratepayers says Cr Laugesen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>WARRINGAH ratepayers should be asked if they would support an additional rates levy to go towards the Sea Eagles’ ``urgent and ongoing funding needs’’, according to Warringah councillor Virginia Laugesen.</p>
<p />
<p /><em />

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4590-brookie-levy-ask-ratepayers-says-cr-laugesen.html">Read the full article</a>

Looks like the triumvirate of Councillors consisting of De Luca, Laugesen and Kirsch are continuing their campaign against everything to do with the Sea Eagles. I have attended Council meetings and it is the same three that continually hold up Council business with interjections as they push for free-range organic eggs on every table and the installation of free water bubblers on every corner. The serious concerns of providing services to the hundreds of thousands of rate-payers just take a back seat to their joke agendas.

"The going market rate"??

If many were to play somewhere else i seriously doubt they could fill the $350K per year void left by the rest of the market.

Maybe they could charge $10 to walk the dogs round the park

Voting for a levy. What a setup.
That wont prove anything.

She knows that the vast majority of people are tightar$es and so any levy wont be voted for, even by Manly fans.

The club could be going broke, surviving week to week. If you offer a Manly fan a free ticket to Brookvale, 90% would still take it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4