News: Choc here to stay

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>FORMER Blues hardman Mark Geyer has endorsed Manly backrower Anthony Watmough as a NSW player for years to come, declaring him tailor-made for Origin football. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4030-choc-here-to-stay.html">Read the full article</a>

Not suprising,he had a blinder last night in a losing team,tried his guts out and silenced critics who have stated he goes missing in big games,best on the field for the blues IMO.

chrisos link said:
Not suprising,he had a blinder last night in a losing team,tried his guts out and silenced critics who have stated he goes missing in big games,best on the field for the blues IMO.

He went missing in the 2007 grand final, i honestly can't think of another instance. The critics are wrong.

Good one Zep.  Didn't really have to go to hard to be best on the ground for NSW.  They were all ****e.

Earlier this year when he destroyed them in the WCC I thought that was the best he could play.

I was wrong.

In league's toughest arena he was the best forward on the ground, and the most feared player on the ground.

I was at the ground and was stunned by the level of Choc's involvement in the game. There was a lot of work he did off the ball, unseen by the camera. Several times in attack he ran into gaps and had Barrett or Wallace passed him the ball he would have been through. I thought he was heaps more effective than Creagh.

Good assessment CW, he really lifted a notch last night. If only now he can continue that form for the rest of the season.

Jatz Crackers link said:
When he ran into gaps that were exclusively small, he was choc wedge.
Choc Wedge

the thing that shocked me was his not missign tackles on the line and not dropping the ball.

he could have drop kicked someone in the head in that game and not been penalised.

the refs didnt wear the whistle out thats for sure

Fro link said:
the thing that shocked me was his not missign tackles on the line and not dropping the ball.

You don't have the 2008 GF DVD ?

I would recommend grabbing a copy, is a good watch

yeah Kiwi I have it, do you want me to send you a copy.

So 1 good game a year is acceptable??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4