News: Cliffy Lyons backs Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Rookie five-eighth Kieran Foran has received a solid endorsement from one of the game's greatest pivots after declaring himself the man to help guide the Sea Eagles through the finals.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4176-cliffy-lyons-backs-foran.html">Read the full article</a>

if thats what gets him playing like that then make it part of his contract.

Hopefully Des listens, even better if Des gets him in for some tips

Wow, this guy has almost as much wraps on him as Brett Stewart did at the same age

Dan link said:
Wow, this guy has almost as much wraps on him as Brett Stewart did at the same age

Is that sarcasm? The only frustrating thing for me was that he didn't get enough ball at five-eighth to show-case his skills. If he doesn't live up to the hype, I know nothing about rugby league. He is very confident so he is halfway there. Brett Stewart was run over by a young Jamie Lyon in his debut. This bloke hasn't made a mistake in three games.

Orford needs to relinquish a bit of control in every game.. sit back and let a few others such as the 5/8 and lock etc play a bit. Like he did with the grand final and i will be happy.

Get the basics right Matt.

This kid barely saw any ball at 5/8.. probably why Des put him at centre as he has an excellent running game.

Moops link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181353.msg236667#msg236667 date=1250216243]

Is that sarcasm? The only frustrating thing for me was that he didn't get enough ball at five-eighth to show-case his skills. If he doesn't live up to the hype, I know nothing about rugby league. He is very confident so he is halfway there. Brett Stewart was run over by a young Jamie Lyon in his debut. This bloke hasn't made a mistake in three games.
[/quote]

Its sarcasm in regards to other comments. CIG split hairs when I said Foran had as many wraps on him as Stewart...was driving a point home

I lost all confidence is the wraps our lower graders received since watching Sam Murphy, who I heard about for years before his debut. Have been others as well, Aaron Groome for example, and who could forget our "International" signing Mark Lennon

However Brett Stewart got some of that confidence back, and Foran has shown me enough signs to suggest he will live up to his billing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6