News: Clouds still surround the success of the Melbourne Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I read an article during the 'limpics from a retired athlete, it implied that permanent bans are needed for drug cheats as the benefits gained never really wane, I feel the same about salary cap cheats.

Also people remember Knox is an unabashed Manly fan and Storm baiter, more power to you good man!

Plus i feel if the Sharks win there will be media pressure to make Gallen an immortal, I don't want tha to happen

This is more than enough reason to want Cronulla to lose.

I really couldn't care less who wins tomorrow, but I guess I have to admit I'll be happier if Cronulla doesn't.

Funny thing I was just reminded of when I met my now wife, it was 6 weeks before the ill fated Newcastle GF - I took her to the game as a test, when the cheats won she said to me 'It's nice, they have nothing else to live for" she said the same about the result that just transpired

Funny thing I was just reminded of when I met my now wife, it was 6 weeks before the ill fated Newcastle GF - I took her to the game as a test, when the cheats won she said to me 'It's nice, they have nothing else to live for" she said the same about the result that just transpired
Awesome stuff. True Manly spirit there she must be a wonderful person. Love it.

How come they are able to hang onto the 12 of 17 they bought as teenagers, when other clubs are having players poached from them left, right and centre the minute they show a sniff of potential? Hmmmmm...

Not to mention the shonky business involved in being able to buy up almost the entire Australian Schoolboys or Jnr Kangaroo squads.

Surely not that many promising juniors are just itching to move to Melbourne for the lifestyle and the weather!
Because we let our promising juniors leave even though they are under contract Gutho, knight, possibly Buher to Keep overpaying for "talent" such as Brown, Myles, Walker who by all reports are paid extremely well.

The storm keeps thiers by not going to the market to sign the latest bad boy or over the hill origin player

Just saw a snippet of an interview with Bellamy where he said that he's still sees the 07 and 09 premierships as theirs.
He justified his thinking by saying how hard his players worked those years so they earned it.
No remorse and no understanding of the advantages rorting the cap gave them obviously. Hate him and his scum Team.

Hurts to say but, I hope Cronulla beat those purple pieces of ****!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2