News: Concern over soggy, boggy Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THERE hasn't been a game played there this season but Brookvale Oval already looks bare and patchy. The Sea Eagles' famous home ground has four areas where grass has died and the surface looks boggy.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4705-concern-over-soggy-boggy-brookie.html">Read the full article</a>

Last year Cronulla were filthy that prop Luke Douglas was sent off but subsequently cleared by the match review committee. The Sharks narrowly lost 18-16.

Asked how he felt being jeered by Manly fans that night, Douglas said: \"I was disappointed and upset. I copped a fair bit from the crowd that I didn't think I deserved. They were spraying me, they were really giving it to me.

\"I know they are passionate fans for their club [and] when you get sent off you cop a heckling from the crowd. But what people were yelling out was a bit over the top.\"

Want some tissues princess?

I have heard some terrible things yelled at players by the Brookie crowd.  If it was like some of the stuff I have heard I dont blame him.  However I would not have whinged in the media about it. 

what a sook!

You get sent off you cop crap, especially at another ground

i saw the pick in the tele and the zoom in section had some brown looking area but when you looked there was green grass covered with top soil by the looks of it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4