News: Council to get tough on Sea Eagle game days

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>CARS parked illegally during Sea Eagles games at Brookvale Oval could be towed under a proposal before Warringah Council.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4973-council-to-get-tough-on-sea-eagle-game-days.html">Read the full article</a>

deadset them warringah councillors are wanka`s..  its not enough they get 35,000  dollars a month  because of manly now they want to  collect more revenue with that ****  ,  you would think the idiots would plan around brookie on weekends  , after all we been around since 47  you pea brained politicians,  wouldnt you just make that area  for 10 months  a yr a parking zone on weekends .. through the week fair enough but during the nrl season work with your tenants you  bunch of fukn sleazy ****s.

jjai link said:
deadset them warringah councillors are wanka`s..  its not enough they get 35,000  dollars a month  because of manly now they want to  collect more revenue with that s**t  ,  you would think the idiots would plan around brookie on weekends  , after all we been around since 47  you pea brained politicians,  wouldnt you just make that area  for 10 months  a yr a parking zone on weekends .. through the week fair enough but during the nrl season work with your tenants you  bunch of fukn sleazy c$%*s.
If you turn left by strathfield car radio's & head down to the industrial estate there is loads of parking in the factory car spaces. I've never had a problem parking.

Would wind me up if people parked across my drive.

jjai link said:
deadset them warringah councillors are wanka`s..  its not enough they get 35,000  dollars a month  because of manly now they want to  collect more revenue with that s**t  ,  you would think the idiots would plan around brookie on weekends  , after all we been around since 47  you pea brained politicians,  wouldnt you just make that area  for 10 months  a yr a parking zone on weekends .. through the week fair enough but during the nrl season work with your tenants you  bunch of fukn sleazy c$%*s.
I take it you don't agree with the proposal?

i wasnt condoning  parking across driveways.. just meant in the streets not blocking access, if thats what their on about im with them but to fine ppl parking infront of someones place im not..

I wish the police/council people/rangers/tow trucks came around and moved all the illegally parked cars around my house.  Doesn't happen 24/7, just a certain 2hr period on fridays just after lunch

I have no issues with parking tickets given for illegal parking! everybody knows the rules.........

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184219.msg277453#msg277453 date=1279785483]
deadset them warringah councillors are wanka`s..  its not enough they get 35,000  dollars a month  because of manly now they want to  collect more revenue with that s**t  ,  you would think the idiots would plan around brookie on weekends  , after all we been around since 47  you pea brained politicians,  wouldnt you just make that area  for 10 months  a yr a parking zone on weekends .. through the week fair enough but during the nrl season work with your tenants you  bunch of fukn sleazy c$%*s.
If you turn left by strathfield car radio's & head down to the industrial estate there is loads of parking in the factory car spaces. I've never had a problem parking.

Would wind me up if people parked across my drive.

[/quote]
Agree completely with you on this one jerry. I parked down there in company parking spots for decades (when not walking to the game). Anyone who parked me in to my home I would want them towed.

Mayor Regan is generally pretty "pro Sea Eagles" so will not be doing this to upset the club but rather to look after people who have issues with their drive ways being blocked (as would I)

I generally drive to the ground and get to the game about an hour or 90 minutes before KO and leave the car there for pick up the next day and there is never problems in parking at the Leagues Club.

As MB says for years people have had no problems parking in the industrial estate behind maccas so there is plenty around that is free and legal

jjai link said:

Please post your address as i need a drive to park across illegally on game days

Fluffy link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184219.msg277453#msg277453 date=1279785483]

Please post your address as i need a drive to park across illegally on game days
[/quote]ok fluffy im about 25km south  of wollongong your welcome any time ;D..only problem you will have is how to get to brookie from there without your car lol...

"Similar precincts already exist around Olympic Park at Homebush as well as the Sydney Football Stadium and Sydney Cricket Ground."

As much as I love it, I don't think we should be comparing Brookie to these venues...  Maybe Leichhardt Oval and Kogarah would be better comparisons.  Do they have these 'precincts' there?

It might be a different story if Council and the state and federal governments actually spent some money on developing the Oval to anywhere near this type of standard.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7