News: Daley backs Bellamy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Here is the shock revelation we have been waiting for from one of the least successful selectors in the history of SOO:  Laurie Daley has endorsed Craig Bellamy as the man to lead the Blues into the future.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4096-daley-backs-bellamy.html">Read the full article</a>

I just couldn't help putting this up. I realise that this is a given, but could there be anyone more stupid in RL at the moment? They finally get a team that showed what NSW fans expect and that isn't good enough for him. Lozza, the door is that way. If he ever joins a list of candidates for the coach's job I may seriously have to start a street campaign.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
And I thought Daley would be backing himself to take over the Origin job.
You know what he is like, stab Bellamy in the back and then try and step up to coach. "Bellamy has decided not to apply for 2010, so I will reluctantly take over etc etc blah blah.....

At least he wouldn't select many Manly players, aside from Choc that is - I doubt he could be dropped by anyone now.

In regard to Lozza, its almost as if his snoz gave him magical footy powers of running and creativity, and after his game days were over his nose filled with an obnoxious odour causing running sores and stupidity.

ConcernedSupporter link said:
Well in all honesty, as much as I can't stand the little twerp - he couldn't do any worse than Bellyache.

Not much of a statement of claims though. I couldn't do much worse than Bellyache at Origin level. My Grandmother could probably do better.....

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=ads link=topic=181094.msg232522#msg232522 date=1247866155]
My Grandmother could probably do better.....

But is she available Ads ? ?  Thats the question.
[/quote]

Well I'm sure she'd give it a go - she's been a Manly supporter since they were formed (and of course goes for NSW). (I am thinking of the one that's still alive, though I'd give my dead Grandmother a shot next in line).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2