News: Darcy Lussick steps up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>AFTER two years plodding along in the lower grades, Darcy Lussick knew it was time he realised his potential.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4370-darcy-lussick-steps-up.html">Read the full article</a>

He impressed me more than JWH did in the 20s matches I saw, really looking forward to seeing how he comes along and hopefully watching him kick on

Another thing to note in that article, is that the scoop on Cherry-Evans to Dogs seems to be wrong if he will be in our top 25. I haven't been massively convinced by him at 20s level personally

I think that you will find that cherry-Evans is now staying because rumours have it that hodkinson is still wanting a release from his contract to go back to Parra. 

I wonder whether the whole Top 25 will be published on MWSE?

Good to see the young blokes being given a chance to step up

waitign for Dan to come in with his mandatory "I remember the rat tailed little kid riding his bike......" :)

Fro link said:
waitign for Dan to come in with his mandatory \"I remember the rat tailed little kid riding his bike......\" :)

Hehehe - I wonder if the little kids remembers the metro sexual guy with the hair gell

There have been a lot more suspect men hanging around Harbord bowling club over the years than Dan

Jeff Thompson and Lennie Pascoe to name just two.

Add Foran and we have 5 from our under 20's this year and the Saints player as well in the top 25.

And very few will make our top 17. it makes sense to have the last few spots in the top 25 filled by young guys, it gives them exposure to traingin with the top guys, and also the fringe "adult" players are going to be in the SCSE team (if that is our feeder again) and they will be called in on an as needs basis.

And the kids are cheaper as well

I think we will be using Sunshine Coast again next season, but I was reading a review of the Auckland Vulcans NSW Cup season, and it was mentioned in there that they are looking at a 16 team comp in 2011 with Manly and Canberra joining

tookey link said:
I think that you will find that cherry-Evans is now staying because rumours have it that hodkinson is still wanting a release from his contract to go back to Parra. 

This just sounds like "insert name" here rumour

"insert name here" is wants a release to go to "insert club"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4