News: Delmege Lays Blame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
<p>From Danny 'Weasel' Weidler's column in the Sun-Herald

Sea Eagles co-owner Max Delmege says the club needs to thoroughly examine the role of Peter Peters in the season launch fiasco."The person I've got questions for are are Peter Peters," says Delmege. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/delmege-lays-blame.html">Read the full article</a>

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
weedler F**k I hate that (real bad swear word)

just wont let it go
Digging up dirt may not be much of a job - but it's Max & Zorba keeping that story going today. Bit pointless blaming Weidler for that one when it couldn't have been written if they kept their mouths shut.

I am getting tired of the muckraking

I'm getting tired of the Penn & Delmege factions going to the media. Why can't they keep it in-house, call a meeting and try to sort it out.

swoop link said:
Why can't they keep it in-house
In this case my guess is that both Max & Zorba realise they are being variously blamed for playing a part in the launch debacle - and putting their own exculpatory versions to the media is more important to them than maintaining Manly solidarity.

****s sake man. After all tahts going on instead of uniting and sorting it all out. They make it worse. Max should just leave. Thank you for all youve done but time to move on.

It's hard to know who to believe.  It seems there's someone on the board who's been leaking information, some of which appears to be false.  How else is the media getting all this inside information?  Delmege might be right about a smear campaign.  I think he's wrong to make Peters the scapegoat though

Gentlemen please (this means the Delmege and Penn/Peters factions and others), its time for a reconsideration of what is happening and your OWN actions and responsibilities.

All organisations have differing factions/opinions and always will have - even the ones that run very successfully because this is the way human nature is.

The destructive thing that we are witnessing here is that MANLY LOSE WHENEVER EITHER PARTY DECIDES TO AIR THEIR GRIEVANCES VIA THE MEDIA!

OK? NO ONE IS WINNING AND WE ARE ALL LOSING BECAUSE OF THIS.

Please can you respectfully work towards resolution of the situation IN PRIVATE taking a disciplined respectful approach for each other and THEIR commitment also to the Manly Sea Eagles. Their opinion is valid and must be respected and considered regardless of whether they agree with you or not.

Although your own position is important to the club and is undoubtedly greatly appreciated by Manly supporters and players etc, EVERYONE must work cohesively as a team from the top down - no matter who they are.

And lets face it EVERYONE makes mistakes, and the only way to improve as a player, businessman, athlete, official, superman, etc is to LEARN from your mistakes and be resolved to improve BECAUSE of them. You never improve simply studying what you do well - that's the easy stuff and thats what failures do - WINNERS work really hard on what they DON'T do well!

So now we now clearly know WHAT IS NOT GOING WELL AND WHAT IS NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO - OK?

So why don't we ALL change it for the better THIS WEEK RIGHT NOW Mr Penn, Mr Delmege, Mr Peters, Mr Mayer, and the many other people involved. And all us supporters too - be constructive not destructive.

We are all clearly passionate about one thing: the Manly Sea Eagles Rugby League team. So please I ask you good people to make your decisions asking yourself the simple question: "is this for the benefit of the Manly Sea Eagles not just for my own position and interests".

Making WIN/WIN integrity decisions will unite us and put us back very quickly on the front foot rather than the LOSE/LOSE destructive situations we have witnessed recently.

And gentlemen, united we need to be RIGHT NOW. Please throw away the arguments, the egos, the bitterness, the secret agendas, the media's phone numbers, this has taken us on a downhill slide, it is tearing us apart and we can see the reflected effect beginning to show in our team's performance and our supporters' dismay. AND THE MEDIA LOVE IT!!
Please forget that destructive stuff and commit to work for the benefit of Manly - no matter what - and be happy to have the opinions of others who are also as committed as your good selves.

THIS IS YOUR MISSION GENTS AND NOW PLEASE GO TO IT WITH LIGHTSPEED!

Thanks and I'll get off my soapbox,
Cap'n Kirk

So Delmege would have no problem putting up for public scrutiny his $180 credit card statements for the night and venue in question?

Matabele link said:
So Delmege would have no problem putting up for public scrutiny his $180 credit card statements for the night and venue in question?

Does it matter, I mean really. What's done is done and the continued fighting between the people in the club and for that matter fans as well, is pointless really. Why add more fuel to the fire, it doesn't change the events of that night it doesn't fix anything and it doesn't help anyone, best to let them fight it out and the media to stop adding fuel, lets just let the club fix their internal issues, we have no say in it and nor should we

Didn't you read Cap'n Kirk's post Mata?  Just let it go.  You'll be a nicer person for it.  

At $6 or $7 a beer (Wharf aint cheap) thats only 25 to 30 beers. Assuming the whole squad of 25 had 1 beer, there's the $180 gone. (I know Kite etc dont drink but you get the point)

I guess in Dubbo, $180 would get the whole town pissed.  No wonder he can't move on, piss-envy.

yes but in the country it takes more than a few chardonays and a stubbie of pure blonde to get pissed.

And Dubbo is a great place to go out if you stick to the right places, country people generally aren't up themselves.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4