News: Donald aims to fell Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
<span style="color: #000000; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; line-height: 16px" class="Apple-style-span"><p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 110%">Scott Donald cheered Manly Sea Eagles to victory in their last match but tomorrow will be striving to bring their downfall.</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 110%">The Australian winger, who scored 48 tries in 68 appearances for Manly before joining Leeds Rhinos three years ago, has retained a soft spot for the Sydney outfit and was delighted with their 40-0 win over 2007 champions Melbourne in October’s NRL Grand Final.</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 110%">All sentiment will be cast aside, however, when Donald goes up against his old team-mates in the Carnegie World Club Challenge at Elland Road.</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 110%">“The opportunity to play against your old team is something to look forward to,” said Donald, who had spells with North Queensland and Parramatta before joining the Sea Eagles in 2003.</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 110%">“There’s been a fair bit of turnover in the last three or four years but there are still a good half a dozen from my time there and I’m looking forward to coming up against them.</p><p style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 110%">“It’s good to see old friends have some success. When I was there you could definitely see that the club was building.</p></span>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/donald-aims-to-fell-sea-eagles.html">Read the full article</a>

The Duck strikes back.

Message to Ox - Bomb to Donalds wing. Robertson should have a field day !

LOL

BTW when was the last time you watched Donald play? If Orford does bomb Scotty then I will be happy because he very rarely drops them these days. You have to remember he was 25 when he played for you and has got better in his overall game since.

Donald won't have the chance to drop any when Robbo uses him as a launching pad.

Hollywood Harrigan link said:
LOL

BTW when was the last time you watched Donald play? If Orford does bomb Scotty then I will be happy because he very rarely drops them these days. You have to remember he was 25 when he played for you and has got better in his overall game since.

Actually - and I'm being serious - the last time was against Penrith, and they bombed to his side of the field, and he fumbled the ball, the opposition grabbed it, scored and won the game from that play.

That was the last time I believe he played for The Eagles.

Man I was filthy at him in that game.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Hollywood Harrigan link=topic=179335.msg208816#msg208816 date=1235838711]
LOL

Actually - and I'm being serious - the last time was against Penrith, and they bombed to his side of the field, and he fumbled the ball, the opposition grabbed it, scored and won the game from that play.

[/quote]

He also dropped the ball when he had no one in front of him which would have probably won us the game.

Steppa came in for him after that, didn't he?

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Hollywood Harrigan link=topic=179335.msg208816#msg208816 date=1235838711]
LOL

Not wrong i remember braving the bloody rain that night we had it in the bag then that happend.
[/quote]

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4