News: Eagles’ six pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p />THEN there were six. It’s hard to believe, but from the original list of 130 candidates, the Sea Eagles are down to the final six vying for the vacant CEO job.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4359-eagles-six-pack.html">Read the full article</a>

Pat Wilson - that'll do me. I thought this club was starting to actually look quite professional as well.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/thieves-rob-benny-of-past/story-e6freye0-1225793123675

MANLY'S long-running saga to find a replacement for chief executive Grant Mayer is no closer to being solved because the co-owners can't agree on the right man. The Penn family wants a recruitment agency to advertise and put forward recommendations. The Delmege family wants to employ former Kiwi and Sea Eagles coach Graham Lowe. To make it even messier, leagues club directors are pushing for former CEO Pat Wilson to return to the club. It's a shame, but it's becoming increasingly clear Manly's co-owners cannot settle their differences on just about every issue. The Penn and Delmege families are both really decent and charming people and share a common love for the Sea Eagles ... they just can't seem to work together.

If the Telegraph story is true then the Penn/Delmege issue has just stooped to a new low that I didn't personally think was possible. The mere fact that Pat Wilson is shortlisted also does not give me a lot of hope for the near future.

Lowe will be CEO after boardroom tussle - 4 SURE. Apart from being backed by Delmege, has influential backers in Arko and a prominant sports media personality

Yeah - but can this guy sign new players, attain Brookvale Oval funding & pour in new sponsors regularly.

The guys old. He's ill.

We need someone fresh and rejuvinated like Greenberg or Osborne.

Greenberg sounds good.......I work in a company who's senior directors and borad members are all Jewish, we do very well!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4