News: Eagles' call to get their oldest fan a seat at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>SHE could be the Sea Eagles’ oldest and most loyal supporter, but it took a last-minute call from the club for Mollie Monk to get a parking spot at Brookvale Oval for what might be her last outing to a game.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5111-eagles-call-to-get-their-oldest-fan-a-seat-at-brookie.html">Read the full article</a>

Love her work.This is what league is all about.I spent last Saturday at Burliegh bears with Clarrie, a 90 odd year old kokoda veteran who has been following burliegh club his whole life.great old bloke and a great day.shame they got beat 54-6 though.

Thats awesome. Well done to the club and Zorba and of course to Mollie

that is typical of our admin-use you as an advertisement-then flick you.

I bought a Gold membership package when the club was on it's knees worth 1K, and they sent me a signed jersey-I was stoked-till I read the names on it. All reserve grade players, only 5 or 6 first graders AND......NO Beaver sig....he was the captain lol.

Love the team-but the club admin are a joke.

Good work Peter Peters-cleaning up the front office mess again!

Mollie is my beloved Grandma and we try to get her to every game possible. Believe me when we have asked admin all year to get a car space out the back of the Jane Try stand. No biggie you would think as there always seems to be a heap of free spaces. Going to the Manly Daily was my fathers absolute last resort, tired of the rejection, diversion and zero returned phone calls........................should not have had to come to this really. As for Peter Peters being the knight in shinning armour, he had no choice after its printed in the Daily and known by the good folk that support the Sea Eagles

Lets roll those dogs and make some noise in the finals

Fire Up Boys

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7