News: Eagles captaincy - Des down to three

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY coach Des Hasler is down to his final three candidates to fill the Sea Eagles captaincy job in 2010.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4494-eagles-captaincy-des-down-to-three.html">Read the full article</a>

Kingyfan will be happy with this story but I reckon they'll go with Jamie...level headed and very experienced.

I'd be leaning towards Glenn out of those 3. I like the cut of his jib for some reason.

On field skipper (order barker) - Jamie or Gift
Off field captain (media darling) - Kingy

Unless it means an off field captain is one guy who won't play any games at all, but will be called the captain so he feels like he's still in the top 17

Captain = Jamie Lyon
Vice Captain = Jason King

Killer will just need a few media classes to polish him up a bit and learn to NEVER talk to the daily dumbagraph.

eggson link said:
Off field captain  darling) - Kingy
bet you always wanted to call him that

Mcatmos link said:
Captain = Jamie Lyon
Vice Captain = Jason King

Killer will just need a few media classes to polish him up a bit and learn to NEVER talk to the daily dumbagraph.
agree

Ex-Sea Eagles enforcer Mark Carroll said Hasler must name Stewart.

“He’s a leader and he’s on the field most of the time,” Carroll said. “You need someone who is out there most of the game.”

LOL........Unless misquoted, thats a fairly dim statement which is not to be unexpected from Carroll. Not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=eggson link=topic=182302.msg249477#msg249477 date=1263939918]

Off field captain  darling) - Kingy
bet you always wanted to call him that
[/quote]

I always wanted to call him 'pet' or 'lunkhead' for some reason... No doubt Kingyfan has reserved all pet names so I got nothing

I vote for Jamie with the head and Glen Stewy with the heart as it was a rough year for him last year.

Is that the Lion King???
laughing1.gif
laughing1.gif
laughing1.gif
laughing1.gif
laughing1.gif
laughing1.gif
laughing1.gif
laughing1.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts