News: EXCLUSIVE: Ox backs mates By Matt Orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p>KICK-OFF time can’t come quick enough for the Sea Eagles in the season opener on Saturday night against a new-look Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.
The media-kicking the club has received in the past week will finally end and, on behalf of the team, I can promise one hell of a defence of the title we won at the same ground 19 weeks ago. </p><p>As team captain I am calling on all our loyal fans to stick with us. We are proud to represent the northern beaches and can’t forget the wonderful reception and euphoria which surrounded our win last October. Essentially we are the same group and because of the current circumstances there are things we want to say, but we simply can’t. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/exclusive-ox-backs-mates-by-matt-orford.html">Read the full article</a>

If that was ghost-written then the author should be working for the pm. Great to hear your message Matt, think I'll send an email of support myself!

It makes me want to fly down and support them. Come on Manly fans get down there is Grand Final numbers and stick it to the NRL and support our lads!

Go Manly!

"We have been slammed as a group in recent days and it has been a strange feeling because a few months ago we were seen as the benchmark in football on and off the field for all codes. We have learned very quickly who our friends are...."

Dramas like we have experienced the last week can either destroy a club and its morale, or can tighten the bond. Reading this from Orford makes me think that this has galvanised the squad and they will be more than ready tomorrow night. How ironic would it be if the very act that Gallop carried out to punish and disadvantage us, is in fact the catalyst to rid us of any hint of complacency and hones our commitment to a knife edge. I hope we tear the Bulldogs a new one, and I believe that the muppet Gallop will be there to witness it.

I am going to love to see Matai and Lyon tear up there backline.

Orford to put up bombs for Lyon and patten to test out his back.

great stuff from the Ox.

It just goes to show its tightened the bond.. their a close bunch and Stewart seems like one of the more popular ones.

Watch out dogs.

I don't care what anyone ever says, Ox is a great player and a great captain!!

Brilliant stuff Ox!! Give me a club that stands by it's people rather then throws them to the curb at first sign of trouble any day.

mcatt link said:
I don't care what anyone ever says, Ox is a great player and a great captain!!

Brilliant stuff Ox!! Give me a club that stands by it's people rather then throws them to the curb at first sign of trouble any day.

agree 100%

I just hope we belt the living daylights out of them tomorrow night. Oh, and on the the scoreboard to. Dare I say 40 - Nil. 8)

Good letter. I hope that they have been pointed in this forums direction to read what the fans are saying in support of what has been going on.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7