News: Fast forward Farrar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>NEW Manly recruit Ben Farrar could still be a shock inclusion in the Sea Eagles squad to face the Panthers this weekend despite coach Des Hasler not selecting him in the team on Tuesday. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3964-fast-forward-farrar.html">Read the full article</a>

Don't know why they're bothering with JWH on the extended bench. Would love to see someone like Vic Mauro, Junior Paulo or even Darcy Lussick there instead.

JWH should get the Justin Hodges treatment.  Why assist his development when he's Rooster bound?  It's ot like a one game player is going to be significant for us, so if we're going to punt on youth and wear their growth curve, do it for someone who is loyal.

I agree, I'd only use hargraves if absolutly needed.

I'd put Lussick, Williams, Mauro ahead of him in the forwards and obviously Cuthbo when he is back

Another way to look at it is that we want our best on the field to get the win, if he JWH is the best then play him and I know this might sound horrible but I don't wish him harm but it would be karma if he got injured on his last game with us and it then would keep him on the bench for the rorters for all of next season  :-X

Andrew Suniula, who was 18th man against the Roosters on Saturday night, is another option for Hasler as the defending premiers aim to continue their march up the NRL ladder.

He's been named in the SCSE team in the QLD Cup on Saturday.

OneEyedEagle link said:
Another way to look at it is that we want our best on the field to get the win, if he JWH is the best then play him ...
And we need to win 8 from 12 to make the finals if last year is the guide.  I'm not sure development for next year is foremost in Des' mind right now when selecting the 17.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4