News: Ferris out of jail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>FORMER Sea Eagles half-back Jason Ferris is out of jail with his old club Valley United, ready to give him another go in the Manly-Warringah A-Grade premiership this year.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5334-ferris-out-of-jail.html">Read the full article</a>

I liked him.  He was at least enthusiastic when we were in the doldrums.  I guess others on this site would like him deported.

DSM5 link said:
I liked him.  He was at least enthusiastic when we were in the doldrums.  I guess others on this site would like him deported.
no i was the same i also  thought the same way about willo  especially in them nth eagles days..grrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: ...

Post  automatically merged: [time]1296020750[/time]

Seaweed link said:
Id take him back before Hoppa...BWAAHAHAHAHAHA.
.. only a gay person would say that ;D .... lol  rambo..

DSM5 link said:

He was one of my favourite players of those days for that very reason.
Very passionate player who wore his heart on his sleeve. Not a particularly skilled player thougjh - but he's still remembered fondly.. unline say - Chad Randall?

Lucky Ian Roberts isnt on this forum..jjai..he would smash you for saying that.

Jai and gay rhymes.

Cool.

As you were.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4