News: Fighting 'won't be tolerated' in NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
NRL match review committee chairman Greg McCallum has warned players that fighting will not be tolerated despite the positive publicity following last week's spiteful State of Origin finale.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4109-fighting-wont-be-tolerated-in-nrl.html">Read the full article</a>

Great work NRL, remove the knuckle from the game, but make sure we leave the kicks in the head and the biting as tolerable and not worthy of suspension

I used to dislike the biff in the game, but i am starting to want it in there. Sure you will have mothers saying "thugs" every two seconds, but really isn't that was venturing into sport is all about?.

For a fight it should be 10 mins in the bin for anyone involved, no judiciary afterwards.

Take out the biff what a stupid and boring thing to do
What is wrong with the NRL

They said on the roast the other day

You wouldnt ever do it your self, you wouldnt go punch someone etc, but you do pay to go to sport and see that, and everyone there loves seeing that at a game

Its why boxing exists as well. Bloody ridiculous to get it out of the game

Its a selling point

Record TV ratings.  What do the NRL want to produce?  Sure, get rid of thuggery but let some aggression show through a bit of the biff.  Just a few big men blowing off some emotion.   

I love it. Did Kingie's love tap constitute fighting? On the other hand Choc is showing that he doesn't need to to smash them. If only someone would knock some sense into Gallop's head.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2