News: Finch defends Cecchin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
NRL referees coach Robert Finch has come out in defence of officials who made game-turning decisions in three games over the weekends, hitting back at suggestions the two-referee system was not working.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3919-finch-defends-cecchin.html">Read the full article</a>

I don't know why coaches bother complaining about refereeing decisions because nothing ever changes.

On the basis of everything Finch said, he made a mistake then in dropping Clark for the Bulldogs/StG decision.  A decision by the way that Finch was right there with Clark in the box and decided to not intervene in what he later said was an incorrect ruling.

Whoever can find any logic or system in what Finch decides deserves a PhD in abnormal psychology.

Typical response from Finch

They already know their getting it wrong week in and week out so their not going to come forward and admit to every stuff up the c**ts make.

eagle_predator link said:
They already know their getting it wrong week in and week out so their not going to come forward and admit to every stuff up the c**ts make.

there were a few shocker calls in the round so they're probably in ass covering mode

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4