NEWS: Finch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
The Storm have told Brett Finch he is not wanted next season.
He is talking to a few super league clubs but my end up at MANLY if the sea eagles cant strike a deal with Matt Orford

Finch has to be the ultimate Journeyman.

TBH we could do with his kicking game, in 5/8 but not as our primary attacking option. Though I do think the bloke would fit in with the boys well, and would probably earn the respect of some of the younger lads pretty quickly

Money is irrelevant (and you wont get finch for 50K, Storm only did because Parra paid him out). Try at least 200-250k.

What's the point of having Bailey who is not a creative ball player and Finch, who also struggles in the creativity stakes. It's a step backwards.

Finch is crap and should go play ESL.

Hodkinson would be a better option than Finch and he would only be on about $50k. 

Finch would be askling a lot more than $50k as he walked away from a very hefty salary with the eels.  He looks pretty stupid for doing that as no-one else will pay him that much. 

He is only a filler until something better comes along and that is a good reason to say pass. It is hard to believe that Anderson and now Bellamy made up their minds on him so quickly, and under those circumstances I can't see Dessie pushing him to a new level.

Source: http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25580335-5018866,00.html

clontaago link said:
Money is irrelevant (and you wont get finch for 50K, Storm only did because Parra paid him out). Try at least 200-250k.

What's the point of having Bailey who is not a creative ball player and Finch, who also struggles in the creativity stakes. It's a step backwards.

I'd take Finch at 5/8 over Bailey at 5/8

Finch, punted from the Raiders, Rorters, Eels and now Melbourne.  Why on earth would we even consider that piece of junk.  From Orford to Finch, No way.  Promote from within. 

Jason King at half back would be better than Finch.

On the other hand if we sign Finch then daddy may ensure we get a better deal from the refs?

50k? dreaming.

Hed get at least 250k. Hes okay if theres someone next to him of real quality.

Bailey and Finch in the halves? Ill grab my coat.

A player rejected by 3 clubs in 2 years, would not be likely to get $250k. He will get what he is given or go to the UK.

His kicking game is better than Orford and Baileys. I would take a very cheap Finch in 5/8 over Bailey, with Baliey in Lock or back row

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6