News: Foran to be a star

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p />Mitchell Pearce has backed Kieran Foran to follow in his footsteps and make the transition next season from rookie sensation to established star.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4393-foran-to-be-a-star.html">Read the full article</a>

ManlyBacker link said:
<p />Mitchell Pearce has backed Kieran Foran to follow in his footsteps and make the transition next season from rookie sensation to established star.

Christ I hope he doesn't follow in your footsteps Pearce, and by the way you are NOT an established star!! They say you can't win a comp without a good halfback and ,hmm, where did the Roosters finish again???

Bit harsh on Pearce there Blitz.

A lot of the time he was the only bloke in a Roosters jersey that looked like he was having a go.

Duff link said:

A lot of the time he was the only bloke in a Roosters jersey that looked like he was having a go.
Point taken Duff, any hint of anything Rooster sends me insane (my most hated team!)

blitzkrieg link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=182043.msg246023#msg246023 date=1258589507]

Point taken Duff, any hint of anything Rooster sends me insane (my most hated team!)
[/quote]
Nah no way, not harsh at all Pearce is soooooooooooooooooo over rated.
He only played for NSW because of his Dad. Foran will be 100 times the player Pearce will ever be.

Pearce is still eligible for 20s I think, is a damn good player. Great defender and has a good kicking game, can only get better from here too

Us talking up Hodkinson and down Pearce is a bit ridiculous really, if Hodkinson turns up with Pearce's ability next season I will be very happy

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Pearce is still eligible for 20s I think, is a damn good player. Great defender and has a good kicking game, can only get better from here too

Us talking up Hodkinson and down Pearce is a bit ridiculous really, if Hodkinson turns up with Pearce's ability next season I will be very happy

I agree Pearce is a great defender and has a sound kicking game. However he doesn't have a passing game at all, and i still stand by the fact that he should never have played state of origin.

Kiwi Eagle link said:

Agreed, Pearce in our team would have a far better unit to work with than the bondi rabble

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4