News: Foran warns rivals halves will improve

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
SEA Eagles star Kieran Foran believes his scrumbase combination with Daly Cherry-Evans will only get better after the pair had a hand in the try of the year against the Broncos last Friday at Suncorp Stadium.

Read the full article

Interesting (but not really all that surprising) to hear Snake just called that play on the run. The man was born to play the game.

We are in good hands if we can hang onto these two halves. Hodko did have his moments last year and I think some of the criticism he cops on here is unwarranted, but DCE is a much more exciting prospect in my opinion.

MadMarcus said:
Interesting (but not really all that surprising) to hear Snake just called that play on the run. The man was born to play the game.
You could tell Snake called the play as he was running like a machine just before Foran kicked that beautiful banana kick. This is why Snake is so important to our team!!! Im tempted to dig though the old posts and see who it was that wanted Snake gone because of his injuries, how stupid they must feel now lol.

if our forwards can hold their own we have the backs to cut anyone to shreds, the missing link was always the halves, that link appears to have been filled.

good work.

torana355 said:
MadMarcus said:
You could tell Snake called the play as he was running like a machine just before Foran kicked that beautiful banana kick. This is why Snake is so important to our team!!! Im tempted to dig though the old posts and see who it was that wanted Snake gone because of his injuries, how stupid they must feel now lol.

I can name 2 straight off the bat. Renowned for bagging "old" players like Snake and Lyon who are constantly injured and causing "distractions".

I'm proud of the boys. I love to say "I told you so" and I'm sure Duff will be the same. All those people that bagged DCE out without knowing what both he and Foran were able to accomplish a couple of years ago in Toyota Cup. We may not win this year but we will win next year if we keep going like this.

Clontaago i believe Ryan called for the axing of the snake,moving hopoate to fullback and cuthbo to the wing

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2