News: Former Sea Eagle jailed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>FORMER Sea Eagles halfback Jason Ferris will spend at least 13 months behind bars for several offences including obtaining money by deception.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4862-former-sea-eagle-jailed.html">Read the full article</a>

I know this is off topic and may need end up needing to be shifted to General, but how the **** does a bloke get 13 months in jail for stealing $7500, when some rapists and kiddy fiddlers get a terms of 3/5 years??

How ****ed up is our legal system?

clontaago link said:
I know this is off topic and may need end up needing to be shifted to General, but how the F**k does a bloke get 13 months in jail for stealing $7500, when some rapists and kiddy fiddlers get a terms of 3/5 years??

How F**ked up is our legal system?

Yeah I know...last time I was at your joint I found more than that down the back of your sofa, and no one said anything when I walked off with it. 

You can homicide your partner & get off scott free if you can make believable representations about domestic violence.

$7500..............good golly. Agree 100% with Clon, the judiciary is a joke. Its becoming more like the USA every day.

I liked Ferris when he played for us.  He brought some enthusiasm and backslapping to the squad.  Always thought of him as a Cronulla player though.

I thought he was contracted to Manly for a lot more then $7500.
Ox better be careful, he was on 50 times more then that, he may end up with life.

DUFFMAN link said:
I thought he was contracted to Manly for a lot more then $7500.
Ox better be careful, he was on 50 times more then that, he may end up with life.
What? On the charge of impersonating a half-back!!  :) :) :)

How quickly we forget!! (Dally M 2008 - voted by people who actually know something about football rather than parochially follow a team and Premiership Captain.)

"People who actually know something about football"........Laurie Daley?  Couldn't pick his big nose. 

wow too much humour for a friday chaps, just losing it. lol.
seriously though, gotta feel for the guy that he has sunk that low he needed to steal a couple of grand.

Just goes to show that even with orgs like Men of League, once you are finished thats it no support your gone.

And you wonder why the players these days want to get everything they can from the game? cause they have seen what the NRL does to players that can't play anymore.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7