News: Four Kiwis to debut in Rotorua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Four of the seven newcomers named in the Kiwis' 23-man squad are set to make their Test debuts in Wednesday's one-off encounter with Tonga at Rotorua International Stadium.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4329-four-kiwis-to-debut-in-rotorua.html">Read the full article</a>

It is live over here DSM so coverage is available if they want to pick it up

Matai starting in the centres, Tony Williams in the Tonga side and JWH off the bench

Can not believe Foran was not given a run over Leulieui or however you spell his name.  He is that bad, the Kiwis would be better off only picking 16 players. 

I haven't seen where he is lining up Garts, but I presume they have gone with the WC combo for last season where Leuluai played 9 and did it bloody well

If Matai starts 2010 in our first game and makes a tackle, holds that shoulder and looks to sideline in pain I'm gunna shoot him  :mad:  I can't see us re-signing him past 2010 if he has all those injury probs again, 2010 is a defining year for Steve!! Why he wouldn't have the summer off to rest is beyond me. Maybe the shoulder is irrepairable and rest won't help??

Last line is right Darren, it isn't the shoulder, it is a nerve issue. Rest won't do a lot for it, if it gets hit it gets hit

He doesn't really miss many games with it

gday Kiwi, fingers crossed he can have a great summer and get back to playing free of pain in that area, he is 1 of the toghest players out there, lets hope he can get back to top standard.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I haven't seen where he is lining up Garts, but I presume they have gone with the WC combo for last season where Leuluai played 9 and did it bloody well

He is on the bench I think.  I know he is sh!t.

Darren link said:
gday Kiwi, fingers crossed he can have a great summer and get back to playing free of pain in that area, he is 1 of the toghest players out there, lets hope he can get back to top standard.

Hopefully that is the scenario for most of the squad mate

It is WAY to early for Foran to be playing Test rugby based on only a handful of games for us. We've seen what it did for Wolfman...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4