News: Gasnier's green light to rejoin NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>NRL clubs were put on high alert yesterday after chief executive David Gallop cleared the way for Mark Gasnier to play rugby league between rugby union contracts.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4539-gasniers-green-light-to-rejoin-nrl.html">Read the full article</a>

Gallop must be some sort of quality gymnast with all the backflips etc that he does

My thoughts exactly Dan. He is giving the green light for any player to go to RU because the red carpet will be rolled out if they decide to come back.

its more that he does this for select players, the thing is gasnier is not a draw card for the game, a great centre sure, but i wouldn't go to a game just because he was on the card.

There are other more exciting players to watch, and this guy is not in the excitement class of players like Hayne, B.Stewart, Slater Inglis etc

Tell the guy to shove it

Couldn't agree more Dan.

He isn't freakish like the above names mentioned.

Matai had a pretty quiet year last year. I hope he gets back to his best this year. Gasnier would command some coin from whoever was looking to sign him.

Lovely to see the shimmy back in the game.  I would have thought the ARU might have something to say about him moonlighting in our game.

I'd rather Matai. To date, the bloke has shown nothing but loyalty to our brand, and obviously is a very passionate guy both on and off the park (which obviously has both its good and bad points).

He's that aggression we need in our backline. We don't wanna be nice guys.

No thanks to Ga$nier.

If you look a little closer into Gasnier's history you might think twice about suggesting he's a nice guy. Certainly does not have Matai's on-field aggression though.

Gasnier would look good in maroon and white, and in sky blue again!

He is still the best Centre i have seen in my time.

Matai and Gasnier would be an awesome centre pairing, if they could get over the fact Matai laid him out in a test match haha

Gasnier was 1 of the blokes I made a point of sitting down to watch every weekend, was a sensational player

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4