News: Harrigan vows to crack down on player dissent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p>The NRL referees boss tells Daniel Lane player dissent won't be tolerated this season.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5390-harrigan-vows-to-crack-down-on-player-dissent.html">Read the full article</a>

DSM5 link said:
Harrigan is a total wanker.  How he got that job defies reason and logic.

Once again X 2, there is no doubt that Harrigan believes the referees are stars like the players. The best referee is one that isn't noticed.

I'm not a Harrigan fan, but you can't doubt his passion for the role of referee. Finch presided over a pathetic season of officiating last year where the referees influenced far too many games with incompetent decisions and suffered no sanctions for that incompetence. It was head in the sand stuff from Finch. The whole key indicator policy for obstructions and the like was an insult to any fans intelligence. I'll give Billy the benefit of the doubt and hope he can improve the standard this year, God knows it was diabolical last year.

The only good thing so far is his demotion of that incompetent little Steve Clark.  God I hated him. 

Take the person away (i.e. the cement truck)  I cannot see how this can be a bad thing

Is player dissent really that bad?  Other than JT (and Matai to a lesser extent), is there anyone else really worth being worried about?

Although I'm just bracing myself for a round 1 barrage of penalities, ruining the flow of every game this weekend.

a lot of players walk off the mark, step sideways at the play the ball etc

there only doing what they've been allowed to get away with

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7