News: Hasler's new 'Mr Fix It'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>METICULOUS, methodical, mysterious and machine-like have been used to describe Manly coach Des Hasler.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5297-haslers-new-mr-fix-it.html">Read the full article</a>

I have been excited by Tony Williams ever since we signed him and still believe the best is yet to come.  Look out next year when T-Rex steps it up another notch.  Barring injury he is sure to be one of our best in 2011.

Sundance link said:
I have been excited by Tony Williams ever since we signed him and still believe the best is yet to come.  Look out next year when T-Rex steps it up another notch.  Barring injury he is sure to be one of our best in 2011.

Agree,however his start was pathetic he came forward in leaps and bounds last year,topping it off with running over Slater then joining the Pm's 17

If T-Rex's development does pay off, let's hope we can resign him then, won't his contract be up?
Early early days obviously.

Gotta keep him off the piss first then it might be time to get someone in a Dragons jersey to tie him up in a sack and flog **** outa him........just to make him agro

Mybludog link said:
Gotta keep him off the piss first then it might be time to get someone in a Dragons jersey to tie him up in a sack and flog f**k outa him........just to make him agro

Spot on.  He is apprantly on the drink most nights and for the past 2 years hasn't given a stuff about Manly or football.  He is Mr Casual and doesn't  care.

If Des can change his attitude this year then he deserves to be coach of the year. 

ultimately i'd like him off the piss too, but as long as he keeps improving i don't really care.

i'm more concerned about getting choc off the piss!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2