News: He’s Will and able

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
<p>CROMER High School student Will Hopoate is in line for an extraordinary rise into the NRL this year.
The 16-year-old fullback made his first appearance of the year in Manly’s Toyota Cup win over the Cowboys on Saturday night. </p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/hes-will-and-able.html">Read the full article</a>

That article is not coming up for me. Anyway, I know one very happy and proud camper would be Max Delmege. He admitted to me that one of his greatest wishes was to see a Hoppa junior come through and there could be two of them I think. Great stuff.

ManlyBacker link said:
That article is not coming up for me. Anyway, I know one very happy and proud camper would be Max Delmege. He admitted to me that one of his greatest wishes was to see a Hoppa junior come through and there could be two of them I think. Great stuff.

Same here. It won't open up from the scrolling "Latest News" section either.

The link was posted earlier by DUFFMAN in the "New Fullback ready in 4 weeks" thread.

argggh this was subitted twice it looks like it's trying to open up the old article. Will fix it now

all fixed, I had to change a few URLs in the system cache. All good now

I can't see all this hype and build up being a good thing for the young fella. Maybe not so much in Hopoate himself, but the fan expectations already on what a bloke just turning 17 is going to do are way OTT imo

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4