News: Heath’s wedding belle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p />DEPARTING Sea Eagles hooker Heath L’Estrange married his childhood sweetheart Jessica Bennett at the Cardinal Cerretti Memorial Chapel in Manly yesterday.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4349-heaths-wedding-belle.html">Read the full article</a>

Good on him, I was really impressed with this guys football several times and seemed like a good bloke too, but I must say, boy isn't he punching above his weight?

Some note on the photos..

Love that church - Always a beautiful wedding there..

Wolfy looking spectacular.. *drool* Wow.

Glenn Hall scrubs up well too in that suit!

And.. how cute does Matt Ballin look with his bubba.. so sweet!!

Suyin & Bridemaids - Beautiful dresses!

Show me 1 footballer who isnt puching above their weight?

Anyone see Steve Hookers mrs on Tele recently? If he wasnt an olympian she wouldnt even look sideways at him.

and many would argue that Clontaggo is well truly punching above his weight when it comes to his own wife!

No arguments there Pete!! I cant play footy and i'm not rich!! She must have been drunk when we got married.

Matabele link said:
I think Clon is being very hard on himself.  I think he's a very attractive man.  ;)

Of all the stuff that you have written on this forum that is by far and away the most disturbing comment that you have written.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6