News: Hodkinson grabs half chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<p class="storyHeadline">FORMER Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles skipper Cameron Joyce says Trent Hodkinson is a prime example of what a year in the Queensland Cup can produce.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4738-hodkinson-grabs-half-chance.html">Read the full article</a>

This rings true with what I've seen so far from him. Solid, but content to sit back and play second fiddle. Did the same last night for City, where he let Farah and Keating dominate. He did have some nice touches though. Here's hoping that as described above, as he settles in his confidence grows and he starts to get more involved and starts to "lead", which is what you want from your halfback.

He showed more in attack last night than he has with us, id say he is following coaches orders and following them well.

If you remember Forans attack last year it was ordinary as well but this year he is really getting into it.

Might be getting a bit ahead but 16X9 (Hodko, check out his shoulders, need a wide screen to fit them) will be a good chance of origin in the next few years. He has great defence and did not look out of place playing for city after 7 games of NRL.

Hoddo was amazing tonight.

QLD cup is a good comp and no mug wins player of the year in that competition.

He had a beauty tonight. He looks a real prospect.

his best game for us by a long way, excellent performance, even with a punch in the seeds

Canteen Worker link said:
I'm struggling to imagine him icing the bruises he picked up tonight. Could be rather delicate!!!

Where's nicci when you need her. Ahhhh thats right she's way out west lol.

If people see him walking around town with a swagger this week it wont be because of his good performance in the city country - it's because he is riding a bit high in the saddle. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4