News: Hodkinson - Half hoping Eagles fly him to NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
<div> </div><p>Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles halfback Trent Hodkinson says there was a time when he feared he would never play top flight football again.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/hodkinson-half-hoping-eagles-fly-him-to-nrl.html">Read the full article</a>

I was wondering how he has been going, any of your Qlders have an opinion on him from  recent games??  Reading the article it sounds quite encouraging

ive only see a brief bit of him playing. They dont show many games at reasonable times to see anything major. I am hoping they will play a game closer to here soon and I will make my way out to see them

Cancer Boy.

Haven't seen too much of him, but heard he's solid. Mind you, Brett Finch used to be "the next big thing" after Joey Johns made him tear up way back in the day. Who could forget former Rookie of the year Tasesa Lavea.

QLD cup is definately the strongest "second tier" comp. If he is killing it there well he is definately able to make the jump. I'm hoping to see him and the sunny coast sea eagles on tv soon.

The Wheel link said:
I was wondering how he has been going, any of your Qlders have an opinion on him from  recent games??  Reading the article it sounds quite encouraging

I have seen him play twice this year and his defence is a worry. Cherry-Evans has already turned 20, so the club has to make a decision, between the two of them. From what I have seen I think Cherry-Evans is ahead of him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6