News: Hopoate pleads guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't followed the story and I dont know all the facts, but is it safe to say he killed the guy?

Hoppa isn't the one who attacked the guy who died mate. I gotta say, i'm 6 foot 6 and about 125 kg and i don't go provoking bouncers anywhere, let alone the cross. To a degree, they asked for it!

Hoppa was charged with assualt on the brother of the guy who died from what I understand, not on the guy who died.

If the club were to pay Hoppas legal bill that wouldn't count against the salary cap would it ? .....just a thought.

Why would the club pay his legal bills?

Additionally call me selfish but I hope William notes the support given by the club to his father

Ah I see. Was gonna say how can that be but anyway.

For what reason would the club pay his legal bills? Thats like paying for Menzies or Lyons bills...

As for appearing a suspect way of paying a current player, even if they were inclined to do so i doubt they would.

The Wheel said:
Why would the club pay his legal bills?

Additionally call me selfish but I hope William notes the support given by the club to his father

You answered your own question.

Chip and Chase said:
If the club were to pay Hoppas legal bill that wouldn't count against the salary cap would it ? .....just a thought.
Well, only if they're going to examine the golden handshakes Crowe and Tinkler will be giving to ex players ......

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2