News: IF STATISTICS can be trusted, then Manly's season officially ended at 11.17am yesterday.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
THE Manly Sea Eagles have suffered a major setback with news embattled fullback Brett Stewart is out for at least three months while he recovers from surgery to his injured knee. l / The Daily Telegraph<div class="article-media"><div class="media-caption"> </div> </div> <span class="story-summary-bold"> IF STATISTICS can be trusted, then Manly's season officially ended at 11.17am yesterday. </span>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/if-statistics-can-be-trusted-then-manlys-season-officially-ended-at-1117am-yesterday.html">Read the full article</a>

Re: News: IF STATISTICS can be trusted, then Manly's season officially ended at

The statistitions can shove their stats up their collective arses. Manly's season might have suffered a blow losing Stewart to injury, but we're still in this competition big time. Dessie may have a smile from ear to ear as we're well and truly under the radar now.

niccipops link said:
Dessie may have a smile from ear to ear as we're well and truly under the radar now.

Yeah I'm sure Des is in heaven knowing that our best player is out for pretty much the whole season. He'd be loving it.

Re: News: IF STATISTICS can be trusted, then Manly's season officially ended at

Volley link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=180190.msg220176#msg220176 date=1240355907]
Dessie may have a smile from ear to ear as we're well and truly under the radar now.

Yeah I'm sure Des is in heaven knowing that our best player is out for pretty much the whole season. He'd be loving it.
[/quote]Sarcasm appreciated, but there's nothing wrong with trying to remain positive when the chips are down. As much as I love (and lust) Stewie, the team is The Manly Sea Eagles not the Brett Stewart Sea Eagles. It's up to the rest of the team (and the fans) to pull us through now. No point being pessimists - we're in this for the long haul. We have plenty of good players. Anything could happen.

we have never played for 8 - 12 weeks with the same fullback before. So the team has never had a chance to settle and adapt, therefore things can be only expected to be better than that.

So worst case scenario we are 6 from 18 needing 6 wins from the last 8 rounds to scrape into the 8

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4