News: It’s time to pounce on Lyon lead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY captain Matt Orford believes his team must follow the lead of in-form back Jamie Lyon in their bid to open their NRL account on Monday night. Lyon has been Manly’s best from their opening two premiership losses. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/its-time-to-pounce-on-lyon-lead.html">Read the full article</a>

Agree that Lyon's been on fire in a losing team. I hope his enthusiasm can rub off on his team mates so that they can smash the panthers. Sounds like Manly are getting fired up. I hope they stay in control and don't give away too many penalties. Will ring Watmough and Matai tonight.

Cletus link said:
While you're at it tell Kingy to pull his skirt up and get stuck in.

One of the truly great and pristine calls this site has seen

****ing lyon. What a champ. Doesn't matter what the situation, always seems to have a good one. Should be easily the first pick for NSW, but no those ****ers would prefer to go for ****ing gutless wankers who know **** all about RL and are only in it to get into the next NRL ad compaign. Mother ****ers should be shot

Best thing about Lyon is his non-desire to play rep footy..... means he's all ours.

I believe when his time is up at manly we will look back on him being one of the biggest buys of this decade.

he is sensational and is like a fine sirromet... get's better with age.

EVERYONE needs to follow Jamies lead, although we did look better in week 2 than week 1, they seemed to just run out of puff at the end so hopefully Dessie will have caned them during the week...maybe some more running up sand dunes???

clontaago link said:
News Update - Jason King has changed his name by deed poll to Jason Queen

My sides are hurting so much from laughing at that original quote.  Did you read this news update on the Telepgraph this morning?

Or did you take a week to think that one up or did it take you that long to troll through past posts to find where it had been quoted previously? 

I hope I am not taking away from your next line that Josh Perry has changed his name by deed poll to Ted Bear. 

You all have such short memories of how well King performed last year and yet he has a quiet game or two like the rest of the team and yet is the brunt of all criticism. 

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=179858.msg215906#msg215906 date=1238363940]

My sides are hurting so much from laughing at that original quote.  Did you read this news update on the Telepgraph this morning?

Or did you take a week to think that one up or did it take you that long to troll through past posts to find where it had been quoted previously? 

I hope I am not taking away from your next line that Josh Perry has changed his name by deed poll to Ted Bear. 

You all have such short memories of how well King performed last year and yet he has a quiet game or two like the rest of the team and yet is the brunt of all criticism. 
[/quote]

he was injured for approximately 85% of the year.

The only game I noticed him doing something good in was the grand final with his offload for Kites try.

beyond that, when he first came back he was unfit, and lazy around the ruck, you could see he was frustrated at his own being unfit and this lead to a few brain explosions. After that, he was adequate but not great.

Your Jason King coloured glasses must be really clouding your vision

Dan link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=179858.msg215909#msg215909 date=1238365742]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which are pink by the way

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179858.msg215912#msg215912 date=1238366620]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which are pink by the way
[/quote]

Brown actually

Dan link said:

[/quote]

The only game I noticed him doing something good in was the grand final with his offload for Kites try.

beyond that, when he first came back he was unfit, and lazy around the ruck, you could see he was frustrated at his own being unfit and this lead to a few brain explosions. After that, he was adequate but not great.

[/quote]
Des Hasler has absolutely no idea, he keeps selecting this unfit lazy good for nothing princess queen, Hasler must go, he should be sacked now for sure.

Dan are you available, when can you start?

SeaEagleRock8 link said:

[/quote]

[/quote]
Des Hasler has absolutely no idea, he keeps selecting this unfit lazy good for nothing princess queen, Hasler must go, he should be sacked now for sure.

[/quote]

Why are you calling George Rose an unfit lazy good for nothing princess queen?  He is trying his best.

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=179858.msg215963#msg215963 date=1238390714]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why are you calling George Rose an unfit lazy good for nothing princess queen?  He is trying his best.
[/quote]
I was talking about Ox

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4