News: It’s up to you, Kieran Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THE ball is squarely back in Kieran Foran’s court, with the Sea Eagles hoping the attraction of taking his game to the highest level is enough enticement to secure him on a long-term deal.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4526-its-up-to-you-kieran-foran.html">Read the full article</a>

I'm nervous about the amount of "good mail" around that he is a done deal for the Roosters. Whilst it's easy to get carried away with the potential of up and comers, I like the cut of this guys jib and I think he will be a quality player. Obviously Des and Co. think the same thing if they are offering 4 year deals, they see him as a key part of plans for the future. I'll be peeved if he does go to the Rorters.

I said it before and I hope it isn't too big a leap for a youngster having had 10 NRL games, but there is a lot of Bozo in what I am seeing and a good dose of Tooves. I think he would be mad to join the Rorters and I hope he takes the four year deal.

Lowe says Des will "deliver him to the next level of his career".  He's already made the kiwi side hasn't he, and he won't play Origin.  What's left?

I been told he going to Roosters mid last year but I hope what he seen of them last year and this year - (I dont rate them at all)
He sees where he belongs - he should know he is on the crest of wave and moving will be a mistake. But in saying that and he leaves - we will always find a new player and life goes on...

He has no loyalties to any particular demographic (although he was from the Central Coast originally I believe).

That's why I always rate true local juniors as more reliable clubmen long term, and is why I'm so disappointed Cuthbo went to The Sharks.

Ryan link said:
He has no loyalties to any particular demographic (although he was from the Central Coast originally I believe).

That's why I always rate true local juniors as more reliable clubmen long term, and is why I'm so disappointed Cuthbo went to The Sharks.

He is NZ junior - lived North Shore - family now live Eastern Suburbs.

Unfortunately Ryan I feel loyalty has been long gone, dead and buried once the super league grubs took over the game.... I am all for the players trying to earn as much as they can but I would like to also see some loyalty also come back into the game, players and administration.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4