News: Jamies's worth the wait

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THERE was a time earlier this year when it seemed Jamie Buhrer’s luck would never change.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5110-jamiess-worth-the-wait.html">Read the full article</a>

This kid will definetley be worth the wait . From what I've seen of him particularly in the NYC, he reminds me a lot of OJ Cunningham .
All we need is just a little patience .

How is this kid in our team? I thought Des was allergic to young forwards  :)
From the glimpses I've seen, and a couple of opinions I've heard from people who ought to know, Jamie can play. He does look small but not nearly as small as he looked at the start of the year. Des must have had him doing extras with Georgie.

Nice story, feel a bit sorry for family friends and girlfriend that went down to Melbourne and he didn't get on. Wonder if they were sitting near us.

never really rated him highly in juniors, obviously, tough kid, used to play hooker, now lock, hope I'm wrong. Looked a  midget against Roosters.

Darren link said:
never really rated him highly in juniors, obviously, tough kid, used to play hooker, now lock, hope I'm wrong. Looked a  midget against Roosters.

He must be a origin player in waiting then  ;)

Like I say Darren mate, everybody said these exact same things about Glenn Stewart, and he turned into a machine.

You can't deny Buhrer hasn't improved exponentially from his first game???

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=185012.msg289837#msg289837 date=1283420748]
What does this sentence actually mean?
[/quote]

His improvement has been out of sight mate since his debut. Exponentially in my context means increasing at a rapid and rising rate, rather than an even gradual improvement.

Garts link said:
hahaha. Maybe Dan needs to add a thesaurus function as well. 

But I think we all have to agree. Really, he was one of our best last weekend against The Chooks.

I rate him (I hope that doesn't curse the poor kid ;) )

I wont write a young kid off after 1 game.  Although I am still worried if he will cut it or not but he was pretty good last weekend.  And as you said, Stewart was small when he first started and we all said the same.  Now look at him. 

Ryan link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=185012.msg289840#msg289840 date=1283420837]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=185012.msg289837#msg289837 date=1283420748]
What does this sentence actually mean?
[/quote]

His improvement has been out of sight mate since his debut. Exponentially in my context means increasing at a rapid and rising rate, rather than an even gradual improvement.
[/quote]
So can we deny it or not? :)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8