News: Karate kid Eagle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>JAMIE Buhrer knew pretty early on his karate-kid phase would peter out.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5140-karate-kid-eagle.html">Read the full article</a>

Said that the other day. Our only hope is to take a leaf out of Newtown 1981 semi final playbook against us. Squirrel grips, finger poke in eyes, gouging in scrums anything to start a stink and put them off their game. The odd kirate kick wouldnt go astray. Lets go out in a blaze of absolute mayhem carnage and controversy.

Nuggety ??? Needs a few more kegs on his frame before he fits that description

Perry and Farrer going overseas who cares what they do on Sunday. Take out Creagh, Weyman, Soward. Lets **** these pricks right up.

Yeah right you idiots.  What we DON'T need is more penalties.  If the team take the sort of biffo tips from the above, then we'll surely lose.  Get a grip.  Either grow up, or leave this site.

DSM5 link said:
Yeah right you idiots.  What we DON'T need is more penalties.  If the team take the sort of biffo tips from the above, then we'll surely lose.  Get a grip.  Either grow up, or leave this site.

There are ways to shake up and hurt teams without risking suspension. Just hit them fu#king hard for the full 80 mins! Shoulders into ribs and kness...totally legal!

DSM5 link said:
Lighten up there!!!
I'm sure Des or the players are'nt trolling this site for game plans...

If you think we might win by going out there and doing the same **** we have been doing all year then you are sadly deluded. We need to stir them up and put them off to have any chance here.

Just as an aside, when I was playing up in Darwin, we were playing in a semi final and the opposition team had a great five-eighth. They were really a one man team. We were told to tackle VERY hard and target his knees as a point of first contact. We lost the game but he was very sore after the game and didn't play the grand final...they lost! NOT A HIGH TACKLE IN SIGHT...

mickqld link said:
If you think we might win by going out there and doing the same s**t we have been doing all year then you are sadly deluded. We need to stir them up and put them off to have any chance here.

I am not saying that we have to win but we need to make them sore and sorry. After all, anyone BUT St.George IMO

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6