News: Keiran Foran stays at Brookvale nest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deadlyeagle

Reserve Grader
<p>THE past six weeks have been among the most difficult of Kieran Foran's life.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4561-keiran-foran-stays-at-brookvale-nest.html">Read the full article</a>

He probably realised that Liam is only ever going to play reserve grade so they will never play together anyway. 

The roosters are an ordinary side and will finish in the bottom 4 this year. 

I think that Des and his 1 hour presentation to Foran's parents did more to keep him at the club than Lowe.

Great news. Let's hope that in 2+ years time when he is one of the gun NRL halves we can keep him for longer. I assume that it is a 2 year deal with an option in our favour ? If we shore up Choc, Lyon and Gifty as well then that is a fair chunk of the sides talent signed and delivered for the next 2-3 years.

Great to hear this - I have a friend at the Roosters who has been going on for a year now about Foran going to the Roosters. Sucked in Roosters you losers.

As for for Liam he is a good player but will not see any first grade this year unless they have major injuries because the Roosters have Anasta, Carney, Pearce and Ben Jones as their halves. Maybe next year when we may need a NSW premier league side we can pick him up as a backup.

Rambo1987 link said:
Great to hear this - I have a friend at the Roosters who has been going on for a year now about Foran going to the Roosters. Sucked in Roosters you losers.

As for for Liam he is a good player but will not see any first grade this year unless they have major injuries because the Roosters have Anasta, Carney, Pearce and Ben Jones as their halves. Maybe next year when we may need a NSW premier league side we can pick him up as a backup.
Pretty sure Liam played at hooker when he had a couple of games for the Storm a year or 2 ago.

This signing is a great coup for the club. There was such a lot of talk that Foran going elsewhere was a done deal. so to have it sorted well before season kick-off is a very big plus - and hopefully part of a series of anouncements that will have us in bouyant mood for season start. Credit to whoever is responsible!!

I dont know about anyone else, but i have been waiting for this for a long time, an to give it to  the roosters fans who have been saying that he has already signed with them is going to be a good feeling.

Great news. He would have been gone if we'd kept Ox so I'd just like to thank Des and whoever was acting CEO (Penn?) for looking to the future. It's also good to see that we could let JWH go to the Roosters when what we needed was a half not a foward.

swoop link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=182463.msg252079#msg252079 date=1266443762]
Lowe 1, Detractors 0.

Should be Lowe 1, Matabele 0
[/quote]

You have forgotten Ryan Swoop

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=182463.msg252088#msg252088 date=1266449695]
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=182463.msg252079#msg252079 date=1266443762]
Lowe 1, Detractors 0.

Should be Lowe 1, Matabele 0
[/quote]