News: Lowe back next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>NEW Sea Eagles chief executive Graham Lowe - the man charged with bringing together a fractured club - says he will give his "heart and soul to Manly".</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4410-lowe-back-next-week.html">Read the full article</a>

Wasn't his health problem that forced him to retire as Manly coach related to his brain?

Goldie link said:
Yep - brain not heart related health issues forced him to step down as coach.

Thanks Goldie, I thought it was.  I seem to recall him getting really bad headaches and that they opened up his skull for an operation and also seeing him on the news with a really short crew cut during his recovery in hospital.  I couldn't find any information on what his health issues were when doing both a google and bing search.

It was a brain issue, think it was bleeding on the brain, ahve read his book but can't quite remember

Am happy to give him a shot, a couple of things I do know about him is that he is still passionate about Manly, isn't afraid to make tough decisions and you always know where you stand with him coz he calls it as he see's it

Volley link said:
Thanks for all the detail there Jethro. Why didn't you try a yahoo search as well?

No worries Volley & I didn't think of yahoo when I was looking.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6