News: Lowe hopeful of finding jersey sponsor, rules out Hall

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>THE famous Manly Sea Eagles jersey is still without a major sponsor for the 2011 NRL season.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5317-lowe-hopeful-of-finding-jersey-sponsor-rules-out-hall.html">Read the full article</a>

has he tried to negotiate with centrebet to maybe come up with more to get them on the front
Just use your phone and contact some high profile Manly fans to help ffs

Before he gets us a sponsor (hahaha), does anyone know if it is possible to get the new jumper,with just the back and sleeve sponsors on it.It looked pretty good on the ISC site,without a huge "billboard" plastered across the front of it!I'd buy one unsponsored,but wont be forking out for a sponsored one again!

Maybe he can chat to Florimo!! The Bears have got locked in a million dollar a year sponsor and they ain't even in the comp!! Sums up our "brand" The hiding under the radar has come back to bite us, no media coverage, no relevance to most followers means no big dollars. Wish we could get like Souths brand!!

Lowie don't wait for them to come to you. You have to actually be pro active  about this.

Hopefully companies realise that we have a few games on FTA (might be good in the short run but I think Pay TV is where the money's at)in the coming season. 

It's got me buggered why the NRL hasn't seen what the NFL and EPL teams do.And setup TV channels on Fox where the consumer pays say an extra $10 a month for a  team package i.e MWTV (instead of being on the net) and they get every game on that channel, all news involving that club, etc.
The club's would then get a cut of that.

Darren link said:
Maybe he can chat to Florimo!! The Bears have got locked in a million dollar a year sponsor and they ain't even in the comp!! Sums up our \"brand\" The hiding under the radar has come back to bite us, no media coverage, no relevance to most followers means no big dollars. Wish we could get like Souths brand!!

LOL. How much of that million dollar sponsorship that Flo organised has changed hands ? None of it, and it's not likely to either. A bit of free publicity for the Bears and whoever the company concerned was. I can guarantee you that should the Bears ever be admitted to the NRL that whoever that company was that "signed" up, they won't be their sponsor.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2