News: Lowe says nobody cares that they cost Eagles a GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>THE fierce, modern-day rivalry between Manly and Melbourne will elevate a few levels this week with Sea Eagles officials anticipating a sellout crowd at Brookvale Oval on Saturday night.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5012-lowe-says-nobody-cares-that-they-cost-eagles-a-gf.html">Read the full article</a>

Maybe he should be more concerned about finding a sponsor rather than this dribble , after tonighs performance i don't think it will be anywhere near a sell out on Sat nite.

endzone link said:
Maybe he should be more concerned about finding a sponsor rather than this dribble , after tonighs performance i don't think it will be anywhere near a sell out on Sat nite.
Agreed

Have we got the right article linked with the headline ?

I read it and can't find 1 line even coming close to what the headline insinuates

It was a Manly Daily headline. Don't blame me :) Tonight, I'll wrap it up for you Lowie, no one will watch us and no one cares heh heh.

Why does anyone write about these cheating scum?They shouldn't be in the NRL!!They are an embarrassment!!Don't write about them and give them one iota of extra incentive against us!!

Guys - I"d be backing Storm 13+.
Remember, their team is still worth 1.3 million more than ours (and we have Brett and Wolfie out)...

That, and form suggests we will get pumped.

LIFT Manly, LIFT.

Lol plus the short turn around after a monday night. The 13 + is looking good Ryan

dowdz link said:
Lol plus the short turn around after a monday night. The 13 + is looking good Ryan

Sucks though.....wish it were wrong, too. I really hope Zorba doesn't come out with one of his insightful musings in The Manly Daily this Saturday, to inspire the blokes in purple....

who cares about the result
i honestly dont
its going to be 80 minutes of revenge for me.

I spent 700 bucks on myself and my brother seeing manly play in the 07 GF a match we never had a chance in because of those cheating rexhunts.

Saturday will be 80 minutes of abuse (all tasteful obviously)

I think ill will be heading down close to the fence with 5 minutes to go so those bastards can hear exactley what i think of them.

I really hope Lowie was misquoted in that headline and i will give him the benefit of the doubt because if thats what he really thinks it would mean he is ohhhh so out of touch with what the clubs fanbases thinks and believes.

Look for the banner "Wheres our 2007 Premiership"
it will be flying high on the eastern hill. Of that i am sure

The title might be right with in the club but I tend to think the minimum of 18,000 at Brookie will no doubt tend to disagree with you Mr Lowe

Manly To Win! link said:
If he really did say that, then Lowe lives in Delusionville.

He didn't. Just as nowhere in the story says that he did. Very unusual headline and one that I cannot explain...

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Manly To Win! link=topic=184414.msg281211#msg281211 date=1280813386]
If he really did say that, then Lowe lives in Delusionville.

He didn't. Just as nowhere in the story says that he did. Very unusual headline and one that I cannot explain...
[/quote]

I find a lot of headlines are like that to be honest. Utter crap, most of them. And now I've read the article properly, this is clearly a great example.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4