News: Lowe's future query

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THE Sea Eagles could be on the lookout for a new CEO 12 months from now with Graham Lowe no certainty of staying on beyond 2011.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5198-lowes-future-query.html">Read the full article</a>

Maybe we could get back the guy who built us to a 2 time grand finalists and 2008 premiers.

I'd almost give you an applaud for that joke Kiwi, but i dont have time to give you 107 more to get you even so I wont bother :)

mickqld link said:
Maybe we could get back the guy who built us to a 2 time grand finalists and 2008 premiers..

As a bit of a newy to the forum, I'm not sure what most peoples opinions are of our former CEO. But IMO, his contribution was greatly overrated.  99.9% of our success was down to Des and Crusher.

This means we have plenty of time to cast the net far and wide to come up with a capable replacement. If we can't find one in 12 months, then bite the bullet and give Ryan a go.  ;D

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
This means we have plenty of time to cast the net far and wide to come up with a capable replacement. If we can't find one in 12 months, then bite the bullet and give Ryan a go.  ;D

No thanks mate ;) I'd be too hard a critic on myself !

We need someone who doesn't necessarily have ties to the club. Someone with a proven track record of running a business, ideally with a sporting background

Ryan link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=185721.msg301668#msg301668 date=1286568684]

No thanks mate ;) I'd be too hard a critic on myself !
[/quote]
In all honesty I would be more than happy to see you bring your enthusiasm to the club Ryan.
I would love to see the look on Dessie's face when you presented him with your weekly CEO YART..lol

"But the father-of-four, two of whom are seven-year-old twin boys, is eager to spend more time with his young family. “I’ll make a decision when the time is right,” Lowe said this week"

Its just plain ridiculous to expect anyone to believe that such a shift in priorities about spending time with family has surfaced so soon after rushing to become the CEO.

[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=185721.msg301704#msg301704 date=1286583348]
"But the father-of-four, two of whom are seven-year-old twin boys, is eager to spend more time with his young family. “I’ll make a decision when the time is right,” Lowe said this week"

Its just plain ridiculous to expect anyone to believe that such a shift in priorities about spending time with family has surfaced so soon after rushing to become the CEO.

[/quoWhen he started they said it was for only two years. His role was always to help quell the boardroom bickering between the Penn and Delmege clans. So far, so good. I don't think there is any sinister subtext here JC.

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=mickqld link=topic=185721.msg301639#msg301639 date=1286527039]
Maybe we could get back the guy who built us to a 2 time grand finalists and 2008 premiers..

As a bit of a newy to the forum, I'm not sure what most peoples opinions are of our former CEO.
[/quote]

Messiah

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4