News LTD love child v Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone watching this game ? Smith has questioned the Ref on a chicken wing tackle already  ;D

Dragons 8 v Storm 4      29 min 1st half

Re: Storm v Dragons

Listening to 2 gb, apparently after being told the penalty was for a chicken wing tackle Smith asked the ref whats a chicken wing tackle sir?  ::)

Half time i know it's only the first game in the first half of the new season but i think the Love childs may choke this season  ;D

It was a simple plan.  Saints go up the middle; Storm, throw it out wide.  Nothing really creative or structured.  Kicking poor from both sides.  Dell looked fat and old.  Quinn looked just plain stupid.  The game showed Soward can't defend and that the Storm will rely on Inglis.  Not a good strategy as I can see him being off the paddock with knee injuries a lot this season.   

DSM5 link said:
It was a simple plan.  Saints go up the middle; Storm, throw it out wide.  Nothing really creative or structured.  Kicking poor from both sides.  Dell looked fat and old.  Quinn looked just plain stupid.  The game showed Soward can't defend and that the Storm will rely on Inglis.  Not a good strategy as I can see him being off the paddock with knee injuries a lot this season.   
Bit harsh on Soward if you mean getting bumped by Inglis. Inglis is quite good at bumping defenders, I'm sure you must have seen that happen before!

Utility Player link said:
Anyone else think Dell's pass to Cooper was forward?

Yep, couldn't believe it wasn't pulled up.

I don't think Manly will worry about either of these sides this year, especially if and when we get Brett back in round five.

Although Inglis was f*cked awesome.

I was dubious about all the stories of him adding an extra five kilos or whatever, but f*ck....he can carry it easily. The way he bounced Soward (admittedly, not the biggest fella in the world) was awesome - not dissimilar to how he palmed Brett Stewart last year, except that he didn't even really use his arms to bounce Soward!!

He'll be a massive handful for any team this year.

willstyles link said:
Although Inglis was f*cked awesome.

I was dubious about all the stories of him adding an extra five kilos or whatever, but f*ck....he can carry it easily. The way he bounced Soward (admittedly, not the biggest fella in the world) was awesome - not dissimilar to how he palmed Brett Stewart last year, except that he didn't even really use his arms to bounce Soward!!

He'll be a massive handful for any team this year.
until he goes MIA

eg Grand Final and World Cup final

hes a dirty grub

If he gets his mind switched on. It's vintage Inglis, 1 dominant performance then he'll go missing for a month.

After the game confirmed one thing, Inglis may be the face of the game, but he certainly isn't the voice, battles to string a sentence together.

Wendalls pass was gold, because I had Cooper to score a try @ $2.40 which saves the weekend because the Cowboys have ruined my multibet already

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4