News: Lyon gets Rep exemption

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY'S Jamie Lyon will be granted exemption from all forms of representative football. The former international will be informed of the decision, via letter, by the NSW Rugby League tomorrow.</p> <p>In his 10th season of first grade and with 14 Origin and Test matches to his name, 27-year-old Lyon petitioned the NSWRL for permanent exemption, citing family and lifestyle reasons.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/lyon-gets-rep-exemption.html">Read the full article</a>

Good news.  With Manly on the nose with the NRL hierarchy, maybe we'll have a full squad through the SOO series.  That'd be excellent.

Great news but I'm a QLDer though. SOO mustn't mean as much down there these days. He would walk into that side and be a stand out. But I guess they are listening to his request which in the big picture is a thumbs up.

blitzkrieg link said:
Great news but I'm a QLDer though. SOO mustn't mean as much down there these days. He would walk into that side and be a stand out. But I guess they are listening to his request which in the big picture is a thumbs up.

it is clear NSW and especially Bellyache never wanted him inthe first place (even though he was selected, he wouldn't have been given much exposure just like BS). HE would be used as an escape goat if anything. He could make 38 tackles all on the likes Lockyer, Falou ,Slater and inglis and still be blamed for the NSW losing. The papers hated him two years ago when he played so he obviously thought enough is enough.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2