News: Manly, Canberra gone for 2009?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<p>THE weight of recent history is overwhelmingly against the reigning premiers Manly Warringah and the Canberra Raiders – but both sides still believe they can feature in the finals.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/manly-canberra-gone-for-2009.html">Read the full article</a>

3 straight losses is the same whether it happens at the start of the season, in the middle or towards the end. We will bounce back

DSM5 link said:
On our current form he could be right.  Tell me why not.
Because they're Sea Eagles, Premiers, World Champs and they'll come back to form.

If we play like we did last night we'll run a long last.

After the buldogs game I thought "oh well we always lose the first game anyways"

After the warriors game i thought "we played like **** and we nearly beat a team that will be there in september"

After the Penrith game I thought "wow.... that was really ****ing embarrassing... disgusting effort"

Hopefully the players feel embarrassed as much as I do and come out firing this week.

Bring on Snake, T Rex and Wolfman!!!!!

Listening to Talkin' S**t on the way to work tonight and they reckon Souths in '55 were the last team to win the comp after a 0-3 start. Before that it was in '33. So I guess it has been done. :-\

win 13 games and make the 8

That means lose 11 in the year

Make the 8 and its a new game.......i agree we are awful but a far way from written off

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4