News: Manly eye last four matches

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Star playmaker Kieran Foran admits Manly's four remaining matches are all virtual-finals, while coach Des Hasler has stressed the importance of securing a top-four finish to avoid a repeat of last year's abrupt end.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5049-manly-eye-last-four-matches.html">Read the full article</a>

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Hardly \"Einsten\" stuff just have to keep winning.
thats right mark , had they aimed up against the knights they would already be in the top 4 possibly 2nd, or 3rd  going into monday nights match..

I thought it was rocket surgery, or is that brain science. Either will do. The forwards must show up for the rest of the season or it is all over. That simple. And by that I mean props chewing up the metres and crushing them. Over to you boys to bring it on.

ManlyBacker link said:
I thought it was rocket surgery, or is that brain science. Either will do. The forwards must show up for the rest of the season or it is all over. That simple. And by that I mean props chewing up the metres and crushing them. Over to you boys to bring it on.

Hopefully they had targeted the games against Melb. and the Dragons as big games and were focusing on them , might explain why they were a little bit down for the Knights game.

Mybludog link said:
if only your mother was your father............
i didnt use the word `if`  so fools like you who cant contribute to the thread , dont haVE TO PUT YOUR 2 CENT IN ...  ::)

NO  IF  ..  just had they  thought about the top 4 before the knights game instead of before the saints game they wouldnt have to worry about it because they would be in it..

I think we should be eyeing 3 out of the last 4 - maybe right off Monday night as a loss - give Ballin & Choc a rest.

Warriors, Chooks and Bulldogs are all very beatable especially with two home games at Brookie

no way wheel, win them all and at any cost

Dan link said:
no way wheel, win them all and at any cost

That's right-win them all.We keep winning,and the other results fall our way,we're top 4/3/2.We can't do much about the other results,though,so concentrate on our own form.

jjai link said:
[quote author=Mybludog link=topic=184610.msg283799#msg283799 date=1281522313]
i didnt use the word `if`  so fools like you who cant contribute to the thread , dont haVE TO PUT YOUR 2 CENT IN ...  ::)

NO  IF  ..  just had they  thought about the top 4 before the knights game instead of before the saints game they wouldnt have to worry about it because they would be in it..
[/quote]
LOL 'had they aimed up' means precisely 'if they had aimed up'
'had they thought about it' means 'if they had thought about it'
etc

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=184610.msg283873#msg283873 date=1281570112]
[quote author=Mybludog link=topic=184610.msg283799#msg283799 date=1281522313]

[/quote]
LOL 'had they aimed up' means precisely 'if they had aimed up'
'had they thought about it' means 'if they had thought about it'
etc
[/quote]shhhhhhh  SER8  ;D

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=184610.msg283911#msg283911 date=1281580819]
We'll beat The Dogs in a close one, and that's it.

You little champion Ryan, we are guaranteed 3/4 now which should be a top 4 slot
[/quote]

I was onto that also KE. I will wait until Ryno declares the Drags absolute certainties and I can hit him for an investment bank loan. :)

The Wheel link said:
I think we should be eyeing 3 out of the last 4 - maybe right off Monday night as a loss - give Ballin & Choc a rest.

Warriors, Chooks and Bulldogs are all very beatable especially with two home games at Brookie

I agree.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4