News: Manly need to harden up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
<p>IF ever a club needed to open a can of Harden Up it is Manly.
For four weeks now we have had to watch the Sea Eagles carry their whining into their performance. No surprise, they are 0-3.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/Sea-Eagles/manly-need-to-harden-up.html">Read the full article</a>

At the moment they need to stop thinking about being Premiers and winning back to back titles. They need to go back to a purely week by week approach and put some points on the board. Re-assess campaigns for the title mid-season. As Dan says, harden up, and if they do wins will come.

Fluffy link said:
hopefully its dry, we are aweful in wet weather this year
According to my Dad (an old timer), Manly has never had a team that plays well in the rain.
When I went to his place to watch the Penrith match he said "Got some bad news for you, it's going to rain down there. You know what that means."
Looks like the old boy still makes a lot of sense.

Jason King has agreed to share his cans of harden the **** up with the other players this weekend so that they can all be like him.

kingyfan link said:
Jason King has agreed to share his cans of harden the F**k up with the other players this weekend so that they can all be like him.

he should keep them he needs plenty of them.

I heard that Des has asked him to put a tablespoon of cement in his morning coffee to harden up

Dan link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=179945.msg216835#msg216835 date=1238630124]
Jason King has agreed to share his cans of harden the F**k up with the other players this weekend so that they can all be like him.

I heard that Des has asked him to put a tablespoon of cement in his morning coffee to harden up
[/quote]

It was actually a spoonfull of plaster of paris in his saucer of milk.

kingyfan link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179945.msg216839#msg216839 date=1238630622]
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=179945.msg216835#msg216835 date=1238630124]

[/quote]

It was actually a spoonfull of plaster of paris in his saucer of milk.
[/quote]

well that would explain why he was so **** in the rain...it obviously dissolved the plaster and we had same old soft prop

Fluffy link said:
jeez Dan, did you only watch 2 player last weekend?

no but I can only RESPOND to the ones mentioned

I thought we were a good wet weather team in recent history, mainly because we'd always grind out a victory.  It looks like that's gone with the ruck changes...

Is this some random cheap shot by Kent designed to stir up emotions and sell newspapers, or an attempt to help Manly dominate by someone who genuinely cares about helping the team?

Rex link said:
Is this some random cheap shot by Kent designed to stir up emotions and sell newspapers, or an attempt to help Manly dominate by someone who genuinely cares about helping the team?
The former, I would suggest.

kunt hates manly
i remember how he was gunning for us to go out the back door and wrote several articles sayin we killed the bears

hes a moron pure and simple

at the telegraph the only one who tries to help manly is Dean Richie
Rothfield loves the game but is misguided

the rest are hacks

Manly just need to put pictures of Kingy on the dressing room walls to harden the players up.

I am looking at one of his posters now and its working for me. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7