News: Manly, Storm renew fierce rivalry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div id="article" class="module-content" />
<p class="intro">MICHAEL Crocker is gone but the rivalry remains. His absence, however, has done little to temper one of the game's most hypnotic rivalries.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4265-manly-storm-renew-fierce-rivalry.html">Read the full article</a>

I wish crocka was still in the storm side.

Who could forget Choc & Mattai ironing out the grub just into the second half of our GF 40-0 win.

That was right up there with the image of a "sweaty armpitted" Bellamy up in his coaches box watching his side get belted.

And the flash up on the TV and stadium screen of Cam Smith, to which the crowd booed and he tried not to let show his bottom lip quiver.

Ive gotta a woody just reminiscing.

Ahhh....the memories.

hahaha Melbourne havent really built any other rivalries and it's odd our fortunes and abilities are so intertwined with Melbournes of late.

Either way, I am chilling the beer and ready to yell at the TV on Friday

I will be very nervous come Friday 7:30PM - go for it boys!!!!!

Crocker and Kite trading blows.....well i think crocker did very well there when he had his blows traded back by kite they came with a ****load of interest.

Des has said Lyon will be given till last minute but hes not too bad.. also backed Kieran as he was outstanding and gives us alot of energy.

Glad he recognised it..  keep him in the side.. Lyon to centre.. Farrar to bench Le Stranger gone.

Farrar V Inglis = scary. Lyon needs to be there for defence.

I can see Foran and Lyon swapping roles. You have to admit Kieran has been a tiger in defense and may give Inglis a real rattle - I certainly hope so.

im not worried about Forans defence.. i think he will help stop Inglis.. Farrars technique i think he would get pushed off ala Wolfman

I'm getting pre-match nerves already reading this thread. I don't even want to think about Friday's match yet, I'm still celebrating smashing the Titans.

i think Foran will be a an interesting match up with inglis. No doubt foran will just hit hard and hang on for dear life

Jatz Crackers link said:
I wish crocka was still in the storm side.

Who could forget Choc & Mattai ironing out the grub just into the second half of our GF 40-0 win.

That was right up there with the image of a \"sweaty armpitted\" Bellamy up in his coaches box watching his side get belted.

And the flash up on the TV and stadium screen of Cam Smith, to which the crowd booed and he tried not to let show his bottom lip quiver.

Ive gotta a woody just reminiscing.

Ahhh....the memories.

Pretty sure it was Choc and Hall mate

Is 1 of my fave moments of the GF, they smash him and choc stands there giving it to him

Also can't under rate Menzies breaking his rib to rule him out of the world cup

Matai and Watmough flattened him really early in the 2nd half as well. They gave away a penalty. Worth it though.

Crocker got beat down regularly. Loved it.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4